1. First of all, you have to create an account. The account is used to log into both the game and our website. Click here to open the registration page.
2. Install World of Warcraft. Make sure to upgrade to our current supported patch, which is 3.3.5a (build 12340). Patch mirrors can be found here.
3. Download "patch-D.MPQ" form here.
4. Open up the "World of Warcraft" directory. The default directory is "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft". When you've found it, open up the directory called "data" and copy it to your "data" folder (you will find more *.MPQ files there).
5. Then go into the directory called either deDE, enUS or enGB (in your Data folder), depending on your client language.
6. Open up the file called "realmlist.wtf" with a text editor such as Notepad. To do this, you must right click on the file and choose properties, then select notepad as the default software for files with the ".wtf" ending. You may also just start the text editor and drag the file into the edit window.
7. Erase all text and change it to:
set realmlist creepingcold.net
8. Open up your "World of Warcraft" directory and navigate to the "Cache" folder. Inside this folder you can see a folder called "WDB" delete it. This clears your Cache, that you can see custom items on the server.
You may now start playing! Double-Click on the Wow.exe (NOT THE LAUNCHER) If you need any help, do not hesitate to create a support ticket.